Guidant Wealth's PhilosophiesAt Guidant Wealth we have high service standards
including a real person that answers the phone within two rings
during office hours to assist our clients.
Ongoing Investment Management Process
1. Know the client and build their portfolio strategically.
2. What asset classes are best suited to accomplish objectives and what percentage of the portfolio should be in each?
3. What second tier asset should be chosen to add depth to the portfolio?
4. Once the asset classes and allocation have been chosen we oversee the day-to-day management.
5. We choose the investment managers. We monitor them, and decide when they should be replaced.
6. When individual securities are purchased, we choose the underlying securities. When we hire an indepedent money manager the securities are chosen by that manager.
7. We monitor the comprehensive or complete portfolio and its performance.
Connect with us
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA / SIPC.
Investment advice offered through Guidant Wealth Advisors, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial.
The LPL Financial registered representative associated with this page may only discuss and/or transact business with residents of the following states: AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI.